Friday, January 2, 2009

Prosperity Consciousness

The Dalai Lhama had gone to New York City as part of his journey to the United States. After all, New York is a city of lights, Broadway, museums, people and so much more. As the Dalai Lhama traveled along the streets of New York he felt as if his life would be more fulfilled and complete if he were to experience a New York street vendor. So many people had told him of the outrageous hot dogs and the vendors that sold them were a unique breed unto themselves. And thus he came upon a street vendor. He asked the vendor, "May I please have a hot dog with everything on it. I want to experience the ultimate pleasure of your food." The street vendor complied and said, "Sir, that will be two dollars and fifty cents." The Dalai Lhama reached into his pocket and took out a twenty-dollar bill, which he handed to the street vendor. The Dalai Lhama waited and waited and watched while the vendor continued to serve many other people. Finally the Dalai Lhama inquired, "Excuse me," he said, "I gave you a twenty dollar bill and I was waiting for my change." The street vendor looked at him and replied, " Sir, change comes from within." Could there be any more truth for our lives?

"All hypnosis is self-hypnosis" This is a phrase you may have heard a lot during recent times. I start off with this because it is important for all human beings to understand the power of their thoughts. If you are spending all your days with negative thinking and negative patterning with negative beliefs then you are actually doing negative programming. Every thought we have, every feeling we feel and every sound we hear can and does become a part of our being.

How rich can you be? As rich as you think you can be or as wealthy as you desire. Sadly, most humans are content with just getting by and they live in the realm of impossibilities. I am here to tell you of the endless possibilities. I am a survivor of welfare and food stamps, a humbling time in my life. I can clearly remember my need to be there and experience the lessons that came with that life challenge. Ask yourself, what choices about money and wealth have you already made? But know and believe that as you think so shall you be. You can achieve financial independence and total freedom if you choose it and if you are willing to do the spiritual healing work.

Anne*, a wonderful single middle aged successful and talented businesswoman became a client of mine. She had already come to understand the Universal Laws of supply and demand yet periodically she would find herself in scarcity. We did some clearing out of negative thinking and opened her channels up to a higher level of acceptance of all good things. The really remarkable healing came from the financial success and prosperity consciousness hypnotherapy work we did. She felt her awareness shift as she recalled her childhood and her father using money as a control. The most interesting part of the healing came from her connection to how money was given to her. Often times her dad would tell her he didnot have enough money to give her an allowance, even though it was promised weekly and she would wait patiently for the money to be given. She sometimes had to beg and on other occasions it was clear to her that he was using it to be in a control position. When Anne reported all of this to me I then pointed out to her a possibility of "why" her business may have so many ups and downs. She experienced periods of great prosperity and then not. Anne then found herself in a line of work that caused her to wait to get paid! She is a realtor and the truth is that is the only way she has been comfortable with money up until now. Amazing I thought and then I began to question other clients about how money was given to them as children and in almost every case there is a connection to how you get paid now to how you got paid then.

So, the question burning in all of our minds is how and what do we need to do to get past this "stuff!" In my Prosperity Consciousness Hypnotic CD you learn subconsciously how to attract the wealth and abundance you desire and by using the CD daily you will understand how money flows.

We must understand the energy of money, money flows to us and we must be willing to love ourselves to accept it, we are all deserving. Money is a form of energy, your energy and take time to figure out how you feel about money. Do you go around saying, "money is the root of all evil." Then expect to remain in scarcity forever. Money is simply a means to freedom of mind, body and spirit.

While I am a spiritual soul I am also an employee and must work for a living, hence I set weekly goals and monthly goals and annual goals for my income. One week I was just shy $50 to exceed the most amount of money I had ever made in one weeks time. It was late Friday and I had seen all my patients for the day and there did not seem logically to be anywhere or anyway additionally money could flow to me. But since I walk my talk and I firmly believe that money can come from any source if we are open to it I did not lament in the disappointment of not exceeding my goal. Rather, I embraced how great I did, I smiled as I am smiling now and thought, I'll just have to put this on next weeks goal list! I went home and pulled into my driveway and parked my car. I got out of my car and followed my daily routine of getting the mail and looking through it while curbside. As I thumbed through the letters I noticed an unfamiliar one, this is a letter written by human hands and not a bill! I quickly opened it up and read the following message:

Dear Dr. Frank,

I was driving through Charlotte and did not have time to stop and visit with you, but I truly wanted to take you and your daughter out for dinner. Please use the enclosed check to treat yourselves from me!
Love,
Liz

WOW! Liz was a client from 10 years ago from up North and the check was for $100.00!!! Yippee, I made the goal and had $50 extra dollars. The power of our thoughts!

Enjoy your money consciousness and be aware of your thoughts and feelings around money. And remember, if money is a form of energy then ultimately our truth of money is shared through those around you. Look at the people you work with and associate with and question how they are about money too. Now, whether it is God or a higher power that you believe in understand that these higher powers or God does not go around and point a finger at you and say, "you are not deserving," and to the person sitting next to you, "you are, so here is an abundance of money!" It does not work this way, we are all equal with the riches of who we are; and Spirit says that if you are engaging in the right livelihood for you, money will flow to you effortlessly along with lots of physical energy. If you are fatigued all the time then perhaps you are bored at what you are doing. You must be willing to take a risk and step up to the plate and then swing your bat! Especially when you are certain in your heart, mind, body and soul of what you want to be doing. I believe we are here on this earth plane for a long time!
Folks this is not a short life, so do something you like.

Here are a few techniques you can use to start the flow of abundance in all things, not just money.

1. Ask the higher power for what you want and do not ask again. Consider it done. (Spirit says if we ask over and over again then we do not believe it will happen!)

2. Do not share your knowledge that you are working on prosperity with anyone not on a spiritual path. (Their negative energy will disconnect your flow of positive energy).

3. You are not trying to make something happen. (You are releasing your higher consciousness and letting the flow of abundance that is already part of you come to you.)

4. Count your blessings. (When I food shop I put the savings amount in my income column for the week, I do the same with the discounts received at clothing stores or anywhere, found money and watch your income grow!)

5. Use hypnosis to release all fears and negative thinking.

6. Do not outline how the abundance will come to you, just let it come.

Well, my friends these are a few of the things I did to create more financial abundance in my life. I promise you that you can create this same wonderful and positive energy flow. Just believe that you are deserving and watch your dreams manifest themselves.
God bless and until next time.add up those rebates!
Love and light,

Dr. Karen Frank aka The Bumble Bee Lady

*Actual name of client has been changed.

Karen Frank holds a Doctorate degree in Metaphysics and is the Founder and President of Dr. Karen Frank's Center for Holistic Wellness and Healing Hypno-Harmonics, a CD series for self hypnosis. She is a frequent guest on Radio shows nationwide and teaches in the United States as well as other countries. A published Author and accomplished motivational speaker and trainer, Dr. Frank has more than 20 years of experience and research as a Medical Hypnotist and a background in Nursing. Karen is also a certified F.I.R.E. walk Instructor and addresses hundreds of groups each year teaching people in the areas of personal and professional growth. She has helped thousands to discover their own full potential since she has come from welfare, food stamps and homelessness. Her fantastic success ratio is attributed to her winning motivational abilities and in part her profound understanding of individuals' readiness and acceptance toward healing themselves through her guidance.

Index
Index
Index
Index
Index
Index
Index
Index
Index
Index

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home